AMPLIFY THE DIFFERENCE YOU CAN MAKE
Work just one day a year for Twice The Doctor.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we cannot receive donations until 1st October 2019.
THE TWICE THE DOCTOR CONCEPT
- Many doctors would like to do some work in the developing world.
- In practice being able to do this is extremely hard with all our day to day commitments.
- Instead Twice The Doctor asks that for one day a year, when you go to work, you give the income from that day to Twice The Doctor.
- Together with our major charity partners we use these funds to train and employ local healthcare workers in the developing countries.
- So you’re in effect working here and over there. Hence the name – Twice The Doctor.
- One day a year may not sound like a lot, but by joining together and harnessing the power of the many, we can create a greater effect much more efficiently than if we tried to go and work in the Third World individually.
- Twice The Doctor is run by doctors with ALL administration costs covered by the charity’s directors.
OVER $650,000 DONATED SO FAR!
Twice the Doctor would like to thank all who have generously supported our Foundation which has raised over $500,000. These donations have boosted Sierra Leone’s health infrastructure, helped in the fight to defeat Ebola and treat reversible blindness in Kenya and Ethiopia (with funds being administered by UNICEF and the Fred Hollows Foundation).
There is still time to ‘Virtually Volunteer’ and provide further support for these projects before the end of this financial year at the end of June.